Himolla Sinatra reclining chair – Large version on show at St Austell.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the end of the day in the Sinatra recliner from Himolla. The upholstered chair features an adjustable backrest and leg rest, which can be adjusted independently of one another. The ergonomic design of the chair, its wide armrests and comfortable headrest all provide extra comfort when reading, watching television and relaxing.
Total comfort with customisable chair elements
In order to provide the best possible level of comfort, you can adapt the individual elements of the chair to suit your preferences. Choose between two different seat tensions; the recliner is available in various sizes and widths, there are also a range of bases available – Choose between a star base or a round swivel base; in beechwood; covered with fabric; or in a stainless steel finish or pure stainless steel. You can also choose between a wide range of colours in leather or for the fabric, which is abrasion-resistant and long-lasting.
The backrest and leg rest on the are adjustable, so that you can sit upright in comfort, recline or even lie down. Depending on the model you choose, the backrest and leg rest are either manually adjustable or adjusted with the help of two or three motors – the motorised models are also available with a Lift & Rise function.
Small 82 x h 107 x 88cm
Medium 82 x h 109 x 90cm
Large 82 x h 113 x 92cm
Extra Large 82 x h 118 x 96cm
- Recliner with an integrated leg rest and an adjustable backrest
- Optional: with external battery
- 4 sizes S – M – L – XL
- 6 versions: manual, electric 2- or 3-motors with or without lift and rise, heavy duty with lift and rise
- 8 bases: 3 star-shaped bases, 5 types of base plate
- 2 seat tensions: Superlastic soft, Superlastic med
- Tilt angle adjustment of headrest
- Separate adjustment of leg rest and backrest
- Electric head rest adjustment
- 360° swivel
- Version XL – with higher backrest and extended leg rest
- Heavy duty recliner
- Seat heating
- Seat heights: 44, 46, 50, 52 cm
- Seat depths: 52, 54, 56, 58 cm
- Seat width: 50, 59 (Heavy duty) cm
Day-to-day care of leather furniture: we recommend that you wipe gently with a moist cloth, then buff with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid excessive wetting or rubbing. Frequent cleaning is needed where hands, bare arms, or heads rest against the hide. Two or three times a year, use Leathermaster Cleaner and Protector, available from Julian Foye.