ENTER OUR COMPETITION FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN THIS SUPERB MATTRESS
JUST CLICK THE ENQUIRE NOW BUTTON ABOVE AND ENTER YOUR DETAILS – IN THE REQUEST SECTION ENTER Vispring Competition (and state your preferred size and tension of mattress).
You can choose the size from: single, double or kingsize and tension: soft, medium or firm – if you win we will contact you at the beginning of September – the mattress will then be made for you at their Vispring factory based by the river Tamar, Plymouth – we will include FREE delivery in Cornwall and West Devon, if delivery is required outside of this area you will be required to make your own arrangements. Competition closes August 31st 2021 at Midnight – a winner will be chosen at random.
The Traditional Bedstead mattress combines the most luxurious layers of Platinum Certified British wool that is ideal for a hygienic, cool refreshing sleeping surface with a hand nested pocket spring system that offers you comfort and support, helping you wake refreshed in the morning.
Mattress Tension: Soft, Medium, Firm or Extra Firm
- 1254 Hand Nested Pocket Springs – Vispring are the only bed manufacturer to produce their own springs from the finest Vanadium steel ensuring they work in harmony with your bed’s upholstery to supply a delicate balance of strength and softness. Their craftsmen hand-nest the pocket springs in a honeycomb pattern that maximizes the support offered by each bespoke mattress. Each spring is enclosed in a natural cotton calico pocket to ensure excellent breathability inside the mattress and offers a more precise and body-responsive support. The pocketed springs work independently, gently supporting you from head to toe as you sleep and senses the weight, pressure and contours of both you and your partner, ensuring complete relaxation and a memorable night’s sleep.
- Hand Teased Fillings – The traditional craft of gently separating fibres by hand enhances the inherent attributes of natural fillings. This meticulous process ensures an even distribution of fillings, giving an opulent feel. This process gives resilience and loft to the fillings to allow the air to move freely and the bed to breathe.
- Cotton Layer – A soft and durable cotton layer with responsive properties that complements the spring unit is added to the mattress to help provide a comfortable feel and enhances breathability.
- 100% Platinum Certified British Fleece Wool – The Wool used in this mattress has been awarded the Platinum Certificate and is guaranteed by the British Wool Marketing Board for its high quality and exacting standards. It is sustainable and renewable and has been cleaned without the use of bleach or chemicals and is lovingly made in England. Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer that is hypo-allergenic for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Tape Edging – The master craftsman use meticulous care to close the mattress panel and border creating a strong and beautifully smooth finish to the mattress edges.
- 2 Rows of Genuine Hand Side Stitching – Traditional hand-side stitching which secures the outer springs to the border at the top and bottom preventing roll-out and is the most highly skilled and labour intensive of all the operations. Side-stitching is carried out by senior upholsterers using traditional long needles and 100% natural twine to make borders and edges stronger. The effects on the mattress are quite dramatic preventing the springs from distorting and extending the sleeping area right up to the edge of the bed to make the borders and edges stronger.
- Hand-Tufted with Felt Washers – The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured by hand with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- M-Pure Treated Finest Quality Cover – A pure and natural fire retardant is used on the cover, which is 100% sustainable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Instead of using the traditional chemical-based retardant, M-Pure uses natural Bio based ingredients instead, giving you a fresh and hygienic sleeping surface.
- Flag-stitched Handles – Handles on all sides for ease of positioning.
- Air Vents – Chrome vents to allow good air circulation, regulate temperature and keep the mattress fresh.
- Seasonal Turn – This Vispring mattress should be turned ‘Seasonally’ once every 3-4 months. With fillings on both sides, this mattress offers two possible sleeping surfaces together with an enhanced level of comfort. Turning will enable the fillings to settle more evenly and improve the ventilation of your mattress ensuring the life of your mattress will be prolonged.
- Mattress Border Depth – 21cm
Wide choice of sizes available – please enquire