Choose the perfect curtains for your home
Buying curtains can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Let us help you choose the perfect curtains for your home. All curtains are made to measure.
When choosing curtains for your home:
- Consider the style of your home. What kind of look are you going for? Do you want traditional curtains or something more modern?
- Think about the function of the curtains. Do you need them to block out light, provide privacy, or both?
- Choose the right fabric. There are many different types of curtain fabrics available, each with its own unique properties. Consider the weight, opacity, and colour of the fabric when making your decision. Most fabrics are displayed in our St Austell and Truro showrooms as mini-curtains, which you can borrow and try at home, to see how they fit in with your planned scheme.
- Get the right measurements. Make sure to measure your windows carefully before you buy curtains. You’ll need to know the width and height of each window in order to get the right size curtains.
- Choose the perfect style of curtain heading: Tab top, Eyelet, Pencil pleat and Pinch pleat.
- Don’t forget the curtain tracks or poles, as well as curtain rings or hooks. We can supply and fit new poles and tracks to compliment your new curtains.
Our range of fabrics is continually changing to complement furniture styles. The widest selection is at St Austell.
A complete service is available, offering advice on your colour scheme, our experienced sales staff will be happy to guide you. For in depth advice, please ask for an appointment, free of charge at the showroom, with one of our designers: Katie, Kathy, Ellie or Danii. Curtains and fittings can be measured for and fitted. Rooms will be left clean and tidy.